Extended return time on all orders
Buy now – return time up to 15.1.2024
Great news! We now offer a free extended return time for all orders placed on between 13.11. - 25.12. You can return (check terms below) the product until 15.1.2024. Sounds awesome, right? So take advantage of the extended return period and get your Christmas presents already now!
For the protection of the customer, the general home and postal sales terms state the right to withdraw from a purchase within 14* days, provided that the conditions stated below are met. Returns are free of charge.
For the protection of the customer, the general home and postal sales terms state the right to withdraw from a purchase within 14* days, provided that the conditions stated below are met. The customer has the right to familiarise him/herself with the product in the same way as in a shop. The customer also has the right to open up the package, read manuals, and try the item out without losing the right to return the item. The right to return the product ends when the product is taken into use.
Examples of when a product is taken into use:
- installing programs, files, and data on a computer and using it for internet, games or work
- installing and charging the battery in a laptop or in other products that come with a battery
- taking a printer into use
- opened color ink cartridges
- receiving and/or making calls with GSM or smartphone products
- opened DVD/CD-R/RW media
- storing data on storing devices, such as hard drives or flash drives
If the customer suspects that a product will not meet his or her demands, expectations, or wishes, they are asked to contact Multitronic by e-mail or phone or by visiting one of our stores for consultation, before the product is taken to use and the right to withdraw from the purchase ends.
1. Receiving a return number
- Through a customer account, where the customer searches for the product in the order history and then makes a request
- By filling out the service/return form on our web site. If you are logged in, you do not need to fill in your contact details
- By sending an e-mail to email@example.com
- By contacting our customer service
- By visiting our nearest store
2. Packing correctly for return:
- The products are to be returned in undamaged original packing materials, and they should include all items that were delivered with the product in the original delivery.
- The product is to be in the same condition as when the customer received the product.
- Original packing materials, manuals, product leaflets, and certificates of user rights, as well as register forms all represent a value. If named items are missing, have been used, or are damaged, the purchase cannot be withdrawn.
- Products are to be returned in their original packing materials. Nothing is to be written on or taped to the original packing.
3. Packing and returning of items:
- Multitronic Oy will not pick up parcels that have been sent COD.
- Each return item is to be carefully packed. Since many of our products are sensitive, the customer has to pack the products carefully. Returns that are not carefully packed and that have been damaged in the post due to faulty packing will be returned to the customer.
- Mark the parcel with clearly visible labels using the return or warranty exchange numbers that you have been provided with. A note with the corresponding information is also to be included inside the parcel. If the parcel is not marked with the prescribed warranty or return number, the handling of the return will be delayed.
Questions or concerns?
If you have any questions or need help, don't hesitate to contact us. You can call our customer service number or send us an email. Our professional team will be happy to help you and answer all your questions.
Our customer service is open on weekdays from 09:00 to 17:00.